OLD HOUSE HOTEL & SPA PET POLICY
In order to ensure the comfort of all our guests, we ask that you follow the policies listed below.
- A daily fee of $20 per night (to a maximum of $100 per stay) will be applied to your account to cover the cleaning of all fabrics and carpets after your departure, so the room is as welcoming for future guests as it was when you arrived.
- Pets are permitted on First & Second floors only.
- Pets must be house-trained and clean. Additional cleaning charges may apply if pets create an excessive mess.
- We allow a maximum of 2 pets per room at any one time.
- Your pet may be unattended in the room if they are in a crate, the room lights are left on & a contact cell number has been left with the Front Desk.
- Your pet must be on a leash or in a carrier when in public areas of the Hotel.
- Noise must be kept to a minimum. Dogs barking can disturb other guests. Penalties may be applied if other guests are disturbed.
- The Comox Valley has a poop and scoop by-law so please pick up after your pet.
- Pets are not permitted in any of the pool areas of the hotel. This exclusion does not apply to service dogs.
- Guests must contact the Front Desk to arrange for a convenient time for servicing their room. There will be no service if the pet is unattended in the room.
- Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet.
- Guests agree to indemnify and hold harmless the hotel, its owners, and its operator from all liability and damage suffered as a result of the guest’s pet.
- The hotel reserves the right to charge guest’s account commensurate to the cost of such damages.