Website Ohspa @ The Old House Hotel & Spa
refresh, renew, relax
The Old House Hotel & Spa is the Comox Valleys all-suite resort property set along the Courtenay River and centrally located to shopping, dining, championship golf and countless recreational activities.
We understand that providing guests with world-class service in amazing surroundings requires a team of talented and dedicated people who are committed to producing exceptional results every day. Working with integrity in a supportive environment, where individual thought and opinion are respected and encouraged.
You, as a valued team member of the Old House Hotel & Spa, are the type of individual who never settles for the status quo, but continually searches for innovative ways to improve the guest experience. You take the same pride in welcoming and serving a guest of the Ohspa as you would someone in your own home and understand that a warm, caring, family environment is only supported by true hospitality professionals who not only understand that “anything is possible”, but also have the creativity to make the impossible happen.
Qualifications, Duties and Responsibilities:
• Experience in Hotel Spas preferred.
• Licensed RMT with minimum 2 years’ experience.
• Strong retail skills and ability to educate guests on all home care products.
• Experience in sales an asset.
• Ability to explain various treatments/services to our guest clearly and knowledgably.
• Team player and proactively looks for ways to enhance the level of service provided to our clients
• Ability to maintain strict confidences.
• Proven warm and sincere verbal communication skills.
• Effective communication capabilities demonstrating sound judgment.
• Ability to respond to questions from clients and guests offering appropriate options or resolutions.
• Strong personal integrity with an innate desire to work in an ethical manner.
• Ability to work flexible hours including days, evenings, nights, weekends and holidays, including
overtime as required.
All other duties as assigned that will assist and support the mandate of the Hotel & Spa and its ongoing success.
• Full gym, pool and hot tub access
• Product commissions
• Discounts on spa products, services, and hotel rooms