Website Ohspa @ the Old House Hotel & Spa
refresh, renew, relax
Position: Spa Esthetician
Objective: Reporting to the Lead Esthetician and Ohspa Manager, the Esthetician will provide professional and first class esthetic services to the guests of Ohspa.
Summary of Responsibilities:
The esthetician will provide full esthetics including facials, pedicures, manicures, waxing services, bodywork services, and product sales to our clients, patrons and guests. Other related duties and activities specific to Ohspa may be assigned.
The successful applicant will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience as an esthetician within a high volume Spa. The applicant will be self-motivated and a self-disciplined individual with a sincere desire to develop an extensive client base, including local community and in-house patrons/guests providing a motivated and organized environment for fellow team member.
- Valid proof of a diploma through a recognized Esthetics school
- Demonstrated thorough knowledge of various esthetic services
- Exceptional interpersonal and client management skills.
- Extensive knowledge of various services and products is necessary
- Knowledge of Eminence Organics Skin Care would be an asset
Physical Aspect of Position:
- Constant standing and walking throughout the shift
- Able to lift 20 lbs
- Applicant must be eligible to work in Canada
Term Part time/Full Time
Wage: TBD based on experience