Our hotel and spa create one of Vancouver Island’s leading West Coast-inspired accommodations. Our diverse team is made of exceptional people with great talent and passion for living, playing and working in the Comox Valley. Together, we create our own brand of warm hospitality and operate our business as we would like to experience it.
We like to say, “It’s a Fine Line Between Work and Play at the Old House Hotel & Spa.”
We could not be successful without our people. Our environment sees our staff grow with responsibility, strengthen with accountability, find confidence in safety, relax with laughter and lead with innovation. We offer a competitive wage and benefit package designed to serve the unique needs of our diverse workforce.
Our vision is to provide a 100%-appreciated Old House Hotel & Spa Experience 100% of the time. That means each of us has a mission: to create ultra-relaxing, there-for-you, guest service — complete with unexpected extras — in the friendliest, coziest atmosphere on the Island!
Progressive and forward looking, we strive to be as green as we can be. We work hard and play hard, individually and as a team. We trust each other. We communicate. We idea-share. We resolve problems. We are caring. We are not perfect, but we are perfectly suited for our jobs and our workplace! Our passion is infectious and delivers a guest experience that’s the best in the Valley.
We offer way more than a paycheck! Here are some of the perks you’ll receive when you work with us:
- Friends and Family Rate (based on availability)
- Special Staff Rates (based on availability)
- Staff get 30% off Spa Services and 30% off Retail Products
- Long-time Service Awards/Gifts
- Use of Facilities (fitness centre, pool and hot tub)
- Opportunity for Personal/Professional Development
- Vacation Accruals
- Comfortable and Contemporary Uniforms
- Birthday Lunches at Local’s Restaurant
- Staff Events (theme parties, casual Fridays)
- Staff-run Safety and Employee Committees